Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oy... Oy Oy

Welp. It's been one of those days. You know. When you wake up, you feel great and then all of a sudden... things start to go sour. Not just one isolated event, or three, I'm talking about every time you turn around! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit. But how does that happen?!

Here is the good news. I still have half the day to survive yet... and these have made things MUCH easier =) They are the most ah-mazing cookies I've ever tasted. Seriously. 


I bought them @ my local Whole Foods, but if you check out their website it looks like they have other store locations too. Alright. Back to the day I go (in ration) one cookie at a time =P

http://uncleeddiesvegancookies.com/index.php/cookies/chocolate-chip/


2 comments:

  1. I love all cookie and especially those. yummy. I hope you day got better. I know your weekend did!!!

    ReplyDelete